These days, everything old is new again. Nostalgic trends from the early '00s have been making a big comeback, from butterfly tops to low-rise jeans. Shoe-wise, one style that's been having a moment is platform heels! Different iterations of chunky-heeled shoes from pumps, sandals, wedges, to mules are officially trendy again, and they will make you look like a real-life Bratz doll. These elevated heels are a bit comfier compared to stilettos and they will certainly add a fun touch to your wardrobe!
Ahead, we compiled seven cute ways to wear platform shoes, as seen on our fave celebs and influencers:
1. Denim corset top + denim wide-leg jeans + black shoulder bag + white platform mules
2. Pink crop top + black mini skirt + black platform sandals
3. LBD + black platform mules + black baguette bag + black sunnies
4. Printed midi dress + platform heels
5. Black bodysuit + white platform heels + white shoulder bag
6. LBD + oversized jacket + platform heels
7. White tube top + denim shorts + black platform sandals + black sunnies
Ready to try this throwback trend? Check out these adorable platform shoes we found online:
Platform Flip-Flops, P1,190, H&M, H&M
Chunky Platform Sandals, P1,690, H&M, H&M
Lace Up Platform Sandals, P1,495, ZARA, Zara
High-Heel Platform Shoes, P2,995, ZARA, Zara
Rainier Platform Round-Toe Mules - Orange, P2,999, Charles & Keith
Charles & Keith Mae Buckled Platform Mules - Light Pink, P2,599, CHARLES & KEITH, Charles & Keith
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!