To be asked to create an important costume by an international beauty queen is such a huge feat—and Kennedy Gasper sure does know the feeling! The 21-year-old fashion student from Isabela province, caught the eye of Miss Universe 2020 candidate, Angèle Kossinda of Cameroon, and he eventually designed and created the lion-inspired costume of Miss Cameroon. In this video, Kennedy narratesto Preview the events leading up to Angèle’s message, talks about his fashion inspirations, and gives us a sneak peak at his national costume design.
Watch the full video below!
READ MORE STORIES ON MISS UNIVERSE 2020 HERE:
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Rabiya Mateo
- Here's How This Local Shoe Brand Became Miss Universe 2020's Official Footwear
- Rabiya Mateo Reveals She'll be Wearing Pia Wurtzbach's Earrings to Miss Universe 2020
- Rabiya Mateo's Miss Universe Wardrobe Will Showcase More Than 100 Designers
- All the Details of Rabiya Mateo's Stunning Philippine Flag-Inspired Gown
- Rabiya Mateo Looks Stunning Without Makeup and Here's Proof
- Rabiya Mateo Wore a Sexy Slip Dress Inspired by Philippine Gold
- Here's a Glimpse of Rabiya Mateo's Signature Pageant Walk "Halabira"
- Rabiya Mateo Wore a Gorgeous Sheer Dress Inspired by the Barong Tagalog
- Rabiya Mateo Fell Into A Pool During A Miss Universe Photoshoot And Handled It Like A Total Pro
- All the Most Jaw-Dropping National Costumes from Miss Universe 2020
- Rabiya Mateo Breaks Down Crying on IG Live After Miss Universe National Costume Competition
- Filipino Jeweler Reveals the "Missing Piece" of Rabiya Mateo's Miss Universe National Costume
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!