Nothing screams girl power than five prominent, successful young faces in a room draped in pink everything. Such was Pond's initiative for their new movement #SeeWhatHappens. To prove to young Filipinas that they can surpass their self-doubt and succeed through life's thoughest challenges, Heart Evangelista, Kathryn Bernardo, Nadine Lustre, Gabbi Garcia, and Ylona Garcia banded together to share their past doubts and success stories—all this while donning sweet pink outfits, effectively turning the feminine color's stereotypical connotation from frivolous and dainty, to smart and fierce!
Check out their individual looks, below!
1. Heart Evangelista looks every bit the strong and sophisticated queen we know her to be in this blush custom leather vest and skirt ensemble by designer Marian Zara.
2. Kathryn Bernardo, on the other hand, caught our eye with this Martin Bautista number that shows off her toned midriff: a high-slit skirt paired with a tube top with puff sleeves. Talk about goddess chic!
3. Having grown comfortable and confident in her own skin, Nadine Lustre graced the event in a sexy and slinky silk mini dress, always proving that she's a feisty fighter who can wear whatever she wants.
4. Gabbi Garcia may have worried about not being able to stand out early on in her career, but the young actress has obviously since proven herself as a valuable star. Not to mention, she was absolutely glowing last night in her strappy old rose gown.
5. Always bright and bubbly, Ylona Garcia—a.k.a. the newest face of Pond's—is definitely a full fledged confident young lady in her figure-forming halter dress that perfectly highlights her curves.