Pia Wurtzbach seems to have found a perpetual travel buddy in Jeremy Jauncey. The latest destination that the couple checked off their travel bucketlist was Switzerland, where they attended work events whilst enjoying the country's frosty weather. Outfit-wise, this meant throwing on the coziest of jackets and other winter essentials. Pia, in particular, packed a couple of elegant statement pieces that totally resonated with her signature sultry style. Check out their lookbook below!
LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach and Jeremy Jauncey's travel OOTDs in Switzerland
1. On their first day there, Pia mimicked the beige architecture of the city with her cropped blazer and trousers. Providing an additional layer of warmth and style was her Dior monogram bomber jacket, and a go-to pair of white Converse sneakers.
2. In attendance to an event by watch brand Panerai, Pia and her special someone were looking sleek in B&W ensembles. While Jeremy was in a relaxed suit, the model-actress went for a classic bodycon dress and had a tweed houndstooth jacket resting on her shoulders.
3. Later that week, the two were once again clad in all-black. This time, the beauty queen was in a flared jumpsuit teamed with a blazer and a pair of stilts. We have to admit though that our eyes immediately went to the gold accents on her handbag, watch, and fingers. So chic!
4. To keep themselves warm while enjoying the snow, the couple donned matching casual 'fits. They sported jeans, sneakers, and their own choice of outerwear. When it got a bit chillier, the pair both put on brown faux fur coats, making them look even cuter together!
5. But of course, not even the cold of the Swiss alps could stop Pia Wurztbach from serving a sultry moment in a swimmie. This white maillot flattered every section of her figure, and her striking red lippie just brought the entire look home. Love!
6. Once again proving that she can turn up the heat anywhere, the 32-year-old was an absolute bombshell in this white bikini.
7. Any evening affair with your beau calls for a chic frock that'll have you looking and feeling your best. For Pia, that meant this leatherette dress in a magnificient shade of viridian green. Its earthy hue totally complemented her brown locks.
8. On their final night there, Pia and Jeremy once again went twinning in head-to-toe black. Pia wore a wrap skirt teamed with a crop top that had the most intricate crochet-like details and cut-outs. Thus, only requiring her to accessorize with minimal jewelry. We're certain that this OOTD made their last date on this trip a memorable one.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!