Is it just us, or is Pia Wurtzbach always travelling? The beauty queen seems to be leaving her mark on every corner of the world, and hey, our wanderlust-filled selves are totally all for it! The latest stop on her endless itinerary was Italy, which she traipsed around with her fiancée and perpetual travel buddy Jeremy Jauncey. Their quick visit to the Meditarrenean country saw Queen P in sugary-sweet, colorful OOTDs that surely turned heads. Chart all of them below!
LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach's Colorful OOTDs in Italy
1. Looking as fresh as a daisy, Pia lounged in a dainty floral silk robe. We reckon that teaming this with a pair of jeans would make it a perfect OOTD for strolling around the city.
2. Next up, Pia paired a ribbed, lime green cardigan top with baggy denim jeans, that made for a cute and Y2K-inspired look. She rounded things out with some wide-rimmed sunnies and a fuzzy light blue Prada mini-bag.
3. Looking as good as Queen P does, as it turns out, does entail a bit of maintenance. For a quick workout by the coast, she threw on a red-hot sweat set.
4. While indulging in all the goodies Italy has to offer, Pia slipped into a breezy fuschia halter dress, complete with gold jewelry (her diamond engagement ring certainly catches our attention!).
5. Watching the sunset with her beau called for a figure-flattering green midi-dress. The retro-inspired print, plus the backless cut, makes it such an enviable piece!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!