Being the style siren she always is, the supermodel-turned-TV personality was more than eager to dress up a baby girl again. Whether they were at home or by the beach, the two always looked chic, cute, and coordinated. Below, we round up eight times the mommy-daughter duo was an uber stylish pair!
LOOK: 8 stylish coordinated outfits, as seen on Phoemela Baranda and baby Illya
1. Phoem and Illya were anything but blue in their smocked mini dresses. Their matching frocks featured cap sleeves and baby doll silhouettes, making them flowing-in-the-wind ready.
2. The TV anchor and her little one were looking vivacious in pink ensembles that were in varying tones. While she was in an eye-catching hot pink blazer and shorts set, Illya was as cute as ever in a salmon-hued dress.
3. Serving us another adorable twinning moment, Pheom and Illya were two dainty ladies in their floral puff-sleeved mini dresses.
4. We can tell the 41-year-old bombshell loves taking her mini me on vacays. Here, they donned resort-ready swimwear in complementing pastel shades.
5. Illya may be looking a bit sour in this poolside snap, but you still can't deny how she and her mom both look so adorable in their lemon-printed pieces.
6. Alongside big sis Kim, the Baranda girls looked concert-ready in their band tees. We also can't help but be obsessed with Phoem's faux leather leggings and sickeningly vivid red mules. What a statement!
7. Taking Illya out on a stroll, Phoem dressed the two of them up in simple, but frill-tastic OOTDs. Her youngest was in one of her go-to dresses, while she was rocking jeans and a seashell-like top from local brand Eustacia.
8. Wrapping things up, the mommy and baby twosome gave the sporty chic aesthetic their own fun spin with delightful baby pink accessories.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!