We don't know about you, but we're still suffering from a Met Gala 2018 hangover here at Preview HQ. Luckily, the internet doesn't seem to run out of material, and we're not just talking about memes (although we did round up the best ones here).
Of course, being the grand fashion event that it is, the annual Met Gala also serves as major inspo for artists online. This includes Filipino illustrator and regular Preview contributor Pete Rich, who shared five fashion illustrations of the gala's most talked-about looks. See them below!
1. First up is Zendaya's powerful interpretation of Joan of Arc in all its shimmering splendor.
2. Then there's Kim Kardashian's all-gold, chalice-inspired frock that almost literally redefined the theme "heavenly body."
3. Let's not forget Rihanna's Maison Margiela outfit by John Galliano, which we all know singlehandedly broke the internet. Bless.
4. The illustrator gave the haloed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley a tribute, too, looking almost as angelic on canvas as she did on the red carpet.
5. Last but not the least, he also gave justice to Lily Collins' gothic hair and makeup that will go down in Met Gala's beauty history.