If there’s one Gen Z star on her way to being a fashion icon, it’s definitely Angelina Cruz—whose sartorial choices always serve as an inspiration for those who are looking to freshen up their wardrobe. ICYDK, the style maven doesn’t shy away from color!
If you want to incorporate a bit more color into your wardrobe, an Angelina-approved way to do this is by playing with pastel hues. Below, we round up her easy breezy pastel-colored ‘fits to level up your style!
Angelina Cruz’s Fresh Pastel OOTDs
1. Have an upcoming beach trip you’re looking forward to? You can step away from the usual neutrals by packing a pair of powder blue bikinis, as seen on Angelina. You can throw on a wrap skirt for that extra flair too!
2. For lunch dates with your besties, wear a long-sleeved crop top with flowy trousers and a pair of block heels—the perfect formula to look casual and put together at the same time.
3. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort to look stylish, and this muted yellow jumpsuit proves exactly that. It’s surely a go-to piece when sightseeing or lounging by the beach!
4. When in doubt, wear a dress! Just like the style star, you can rely on a trusty slip dress for days when you’re a little too lazy to put an outfit together.
5. Angelina donned a pastel yellow halter top, which she teamed with a white low-waist slit skirt. A tried-and-tested way to accentuate your curves!
Which pastel-colored 'fit will you be wearing?
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!