If you’re a fan of Netflix’s Itaewon Class, then we’re pretty sure that the lead character, Park Sae-ro-yi (played by Park Seo-joon), easily won you over with his headstrong and kind-hearted personality. And as if that wasn’t enough, there’s his dashing looks and adorable haircut, too!
Well, as fashion girls, we couldn’t help but take a closer look at this sajangnim's style choices as well. We've already discovered his iconic timepiece and choice of sunglasses, but it turns out that this wonderful leading man has good taste in designer clothes as well. Many of these luxury pieces are jackets, which he uses to complete his casual outfits, and he’s pretty good at putting them together, too. Ahhh, all the more reason to love him!
Scroll down to see some of his sleek designer pieces that we’ve spotted so far:
1. Here, Park Sae-ro-yi keeps warm in a simple army green bomber jacket from Prada, replete with zipper finishings that add more grit to his outfit.
Nylon Gabardine Bomber Jacket, €1800 (approximately P98,805), PRADA, prada.com
2. A fine trench coat means serious business and that’s exactly what Park Sae-ro-yi achieved with his jet black Dunhill coat that totally suits his unrelenting determination.
Technical Rain Mac, €2085 (approximately P114,425), DUNHILL, dunhill.com
3. When he’s not sporting structured outwear, Park Sae-ro-yi softens up his looks with neutrals and relaxed silhouettes like this plush bomber jacket from Acne Studios.
Faux Leather and Cotton Corduroy-Trimmed Suede Bomber Jacket, €1359 (approximately P74,592), ACNE STUDIOS, mrporter.com
4. Another trench coat spotting! This time, Park Sae-ro-yi keeps it clean and classic with a camel coat from hot-right-now brand Bottega Veneta.
Trench Coat, $2450 (approximately P124,118), BOTTEGA VENETA, bottegaveneta.com
5. Although Park Sae-ro-yi likes to dress minimally, don’t underestimate his sartorial stamina, as he is also game for fashown touches like the contrast stitching on this shiny leather Dunhill shirt.
Contrast Stitch Leather Shirt, $3195 (approximately P161,860), DUNHILL, dunhill.com