Mark your calendars–Panasonic Manila Fashion Festival has returned for its 2021 edition with a livestreamed show that will run from May 31 to June 4 on the PMFF website.
Due to the pandemic, fashion shows worldwide came to a screeching halt, forcing organizations to quickly reprogram the events to be more livestream-friendly. The same goes for PMFF, which has stretched out its three-day in-person festival into a five-day online event. Hence, the show's title, A Fashion Reboot, is beyond fitting. Life goes on despite the limitations forced by the pandemic upon our weary world, and all industries–including creative ones–deserve to survive and even thrive anew amid all the hardship. A reboot it is!
The show will feature 23 Filipino designers hailing from Manila, Cebu, Davao, and Cagayan de Oro, and will also include a collaborative collection between PMFF and Stylem, a leading Japanese textile company. Comprised of a healthy mix of industry veterans and scene newcomers, the lineup promises diversity, vigor, and appeal. All fashion fans should definitely tune in to the show to see the new collections!
Take a look at the list of participating designers in Panasonic Manila Fashion Festival Season 12:
1. Alodia Cecilia, FLVX > LAYA > EN'COUTH
2. Ann Semblante, HAUTE GOTH
3. Avel Bacudio, Philippine Fashion Olympics
4. Bamba Limon, The Out of Africa
5. Bessie Besana, PAVEMENT
6. Benjie Panizales, THRIVE MY TRIBE
7. Camlu and Creative Definitions, New Weave
8. Chris Diaz, Neo Desiderium
9. Dexter Alazas, WILD WORLD
10. Dino Lloren, Valor
11. Dodjie Batu, Vente-singko
12. Edgar Buyan, Another realm of paradigm
13. Emir Yamamoto, Off-Road Regalia
14. Gil Macaibay III, HOPE
15. Joshua Guibone, METALLIC MUTINY
16. Marc Rancy, JOIE DE VIVRE
17. Mark Yaranon, Rays of Hope
18. Mavy De Leon Ladlad, Kiss of the Silver Moon
19. Melvin Lachica, IN MOD WE TRUST
20. Renan Pacson, FIRST BALL
21. Steph Tan, Spill the Tea
22. Windel Mira, Calico
23. Ziggy Savella, 10, YEAR 12
To view more exclusive PMFF content, you may register via their official website.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!