Shorts are one of those versatile pieces we all have in our wardrobes that match with just about any pairing! Whether you team them with a classic tee or dress them up with a blazer, they’re surely the item to reach for when you’re drawing blanks on what OOTD to wear.
Pamela Swing, a Youtuber who has amassed almost 2.5 million subscribers, is just as active on Instgram. She frequently posts her effortlessly chic outfits, and yup, you guessed it: She can't get enough of the ever reliable pair of shorts. The influencer has been spotted several times sporting different pairs of this casual garment and it’s definitely inspiring us to try out her outfit combinations!
If you’re intrigued with how Pamela styles this closet staple, keep scrolling! Below, we round up some of her cute and casual ‘fits you'll want to try, too!
LOOK: Pamela Swings Cute and Casual Shorts OOTDs
1. Bike shorts have long made the transition from sportswear to everyday athleisure! To style this casual piece, Pamela went monochromatic with a black crop top, cap, and combat boots. Breaking up the black-on-black ensemble was a light-colored blazer that the influencer threw on to finish off her look!
2. A casual day of running errands calls for a comfy outfit! In Pamela’s case, her uniform of choice was a neutral-toned look consisting of a sleeveless baby tee along with a pair of long, grey shorts. Tying together her relaxed OOTD was a pair of white sneakers with matching white ankle socks, and a black purse!
3. Pamela proves that even with our tropical climate, it’s totally possible to still wear sweaters out as long as you balance it out with a skin-baring piece! Here, Pam's oversized BLACKPINK sweater was teamed with black shorts that had subtle pink accents to keep with her chosen color palette. Further following the colorway she set for herself were her chunky black boots and fluffy pink handbag!
4. In a color blocking moment, Pamela’s vibrant OOTD exuded summer vibes with her avocado green button-down crop top and eggplant purple shorts! Vivid hues even made their way to her footwear with the influencer donning a multi-colored pair of sneakers. Completing her playful ‘fit were Y2k-inspired pink frames, an animal print purse, and chunky beaded jewelry!
5. One thing we love about Pam’s style is how she’ll have one stand-out piece to her outfit, then will find ways to accessorize around it. Case in point: Her eye-catching scarlet red top was paired with white shorts. She added a pair of flower-laden combat boots that matched the vibe of her sporty look while still keeping it dainty and fresh.
6. Take style inspiration from Pamela and pair a classic striped camisole with solid-colored bottoms just like her black drawstring shorts. It's an effortless way to dip your toes into wearing more prints!
7. If you’re going to be lounging at home, then loose shorts are definitely the way to go! Pam’s comfy lounge outfit found her in a black bralette top that bared her toned midriff, teamed with baggy shorts! Despite being indoors, the influencer couldn’t help adding a patterned bucket hat to add a pop of color to her muted OOTD.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!