Pam Quiñones, the brains and brawn behind Qurator Studio, is one of the most sought-after stylists in the country—and her own impeccable taste is a testament to her glittering reputation. Below, check out five of her Instagram OOTDs we could stare at for hours—and by the end of this article, we bet you'll be heart-eyed, too!
1. First of all: THOSE BOOTS! As if bright orange in itself wasn't enough of a statement, Pam takes the punchy hue and wears it stiletto-heeled and thigh-high. Pick your jaws up from the floor, please.
2. She's clearly got a thing for tangerine, wearing it a million different ways. This time she's pared down but still uber-vibrant in vermillion trousers and an interesting ochre jacket—note the acrylic-detailed shoes and the fact that she's in perfect sync with her backdrop of choice.
3. The quickest way to look put-together while hauling it abroad? A striped suit. Done and done well.
4. If it ain't exactly leather weather out (and in this country, when is it ever?!), make up for the heat by picking a piece that's generous with leg exposure. Flaunt those stems.
5. So casual yet so impossibly cool! There's no need to look sloppy in jeans-and-a-tee combo; make like Pam and kick back in on-trend cuffed wide-leg denims, structural shoes, and textured white outerwear.