Nothing beats the feeling of wearing an oversized t-shirt. You can move freely, plus it's so easy to pair with anything—be it high-waisted jeans or a flirty midi skirt. One thing that would make you iffy about putting on a big tee is that it has the tendency to make you appear a little underdressed. Well, those days are over because we've gathered cute oversized t-shirt outfits for you! Check them out below:
1. Ocersized shirt + denim cutoffs + chunky sneakers
A foolproof fashion formula: Oversized tee, denim cutoffs, chunky sneaks.
2. Oversized shirt + flared joggers + white sneakers
Make a sporty tee look feminine by pairing it with flared pants.
3. Oversized shirt + sweat shorts + white sneakers
Here's a cute athleisure outfit.
4. Oversized graphic shirt + baggy jeans + Vans
Want a super comfy outfit? Throw on a graphic tee and baggy jeans!
5. Oversized tie-dye shirt + shorts + crew socks + sneakers
Go all out and put on a tie-dye rainbow tee and lavender socks!
Highlight a small waist by tying the t-shirt on the hem.
7. Oversized shirt + bermuda shorts + combat boots + bucket hat
A sign that you should invest in lug-sole boots!
8. Oversized shirt + high-waisted jeans
An all-white outfit always looks fresh.
9. Oversized shirt + tailored jacket + headband
The fastest way to make an oversized tee look feminine? Layer a gingham blazer and wear pretty accessories.
10. Oversized shirt + ruffled mini skirt + baguette bag
We're seriously obsessed with the color combination and ruffled skirt!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.