If there’s one thing that most of us have in our closet, it's the classic blue denim shorts. It is no doubt that this fashion piece will be your best bottom pick this summer. Whether you’re planning to wear it with a basic plain white shirt or even with a bralette—there’s no denying that these shorts effortlessly make you casually cute for those beach photos for the 'gram! Besides, wearing one will help you stay cool and fuss-free when having fun on the sand. Now, if you’re looking for outfit inspos for you next beach getaway, we urge you to jot some of these ideas down!
Here Are 5 Tried-and-Tested Denim Shorts OOTDs That Will Always Look Cute
1. Feeling too shy? Layer your bikini top and match its color with a button down shirt. This combo is perfect for light-washed denim shorts to give you that breezy look on the beach.
2. Here’s a way to level up your basic combo of white shirt and denim shorts: Make sure to tuck-in your shirt in and accessorize your minimal ‘fit with an itsy-bitsy belt bag to accentutae your waist.
3. This green animal print bikini top paired with denim shorts will definitely complement your glowy, sun-kissed tan.
4. If you want to trasnform your beach ‘fit with a touch of the streetwear, make sure to take notes from this colorful ensemble. Wear your denim shorts with a bright colored bikini top underneath a tie-dye long sleeved polo. Balance the look with a neutral bucket hat and you're good to go!
5. Want a fresher ‘fit? This orange one shoulder bikini top doesn't only makes your collarbones flattering, but also doubles a cute top when you tuck it into your denim shorts!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!