Like jeans, denim jackets go with practically everything in your closet, so we can't blame you if you've been wearing yours on repeat! It's just so easy to throw on for effortless layering or if you need a casual cover-up. It's definitely a staple for its versatility. Here's how you can further maximize this versatile outerwear:
1. Pair an oversized denim jacket with a white dress for an easy, chic weekend look.
2. Mix in some prints! Balance out a printed skirt with a solid-colored tee and a blue denim jacket.
3. Denim jackets look refined with neutrals. Try dressing it up with a white tank top and beige shorts. Fold the sleeves to give it a more polished look.
4. A denim jacket makes the perfect cover-up for a party dress that's a tad too flashy for daytime.
5. Layer a denim jacket over a flowy printed dress for that girl-next-door look.
6. Heading out? Black and denim paired together is casual but sleek.
7. If you're easily cold, layer a black turtleneck underneath a denim jacket to double up the warmth without looking too bulky.
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.