When in Bali, there are plenty of things to do other than soak up the sun in your flirty new two-piece. You've got to have some kickass cover-ups prepared, too! Keep in mind that you might have drinks at the sexy 40 Thieves on your itinerary, or even an impromptu Motel Mexicola photo sesh after lunch. Here, 10 stylish pegs to get your outfit planning started.
1. Lifeguard, quick! Laureen Uy plays the Baywatch bae in full-on red complete with a funky, clear sun visor.
2. Renee de Guzman is throwing a print party, and you're invited. Jumpstart an affair with pattern clashing via the easiest available route—toss on complementary hues like her soft blues and whites.
3. A butter yellow wrap dress doubles as a silky poolside robe, too, says Bea Soriano-Dee.
4. Martine Ho adores Bali so much that she actually got married there! For a return to the exact place she said her vows in, she donned an adorable embroidered babydoll frock and glimmering, gem-studded velcro sandals from buzzy Danish designer Cecilie Bahnsen.
5. Chi Gibbs has proven to be an absolute master of knotting fun silk scarves in every conceivable way. This tube top trick is but one of the hacks she's coined.
6. We're totally liking how Bea Alonzo managed to make an almost-predictable sarong twist super chic! A white tee lends effortless cool sans that excessively touristy feel.
7. What we've really zoomed in on here (apart from those ballooning statement sleeves, of course) is Kylie Versoza's accessories selection. Spot ultra-retro touches like a scrunchie on her wrist and aughts-flavored clear aviators. Just add rhinestones.
8. Sometimes, the only thing you need to elevate a token bikini shot is a cute red beret. Janine Gutierrez clearly agrees.
9. Jess Wilson's definition of post-swim chic entails paperbag-waisted linen bermuda shorts and some good ol' flip-flops.
10. More subtly on-trend deets we love, care of Mari Jasmine: pistachio smocking and layered gold shell necklaces.