Whether you're simply not a bikini kinda gal or you've got a fun new printed maillot you're dying to show off, make sure you don't run out of pose ideas for that beach or poolside snap you've planned for the 'gram. Here, 10 gorgeous ideas to cop! After all, the sun, sand, and sea will do most of the talking—you've only got to flaunt yourself.
1. Flip it, girl. Hairology 101 is Maggie Wilson's forte.
2. Another option: Lift a graceful hand to block out those harmful UV rays. Sunscreen still required!
3. If you prefer a sitting shot, Marie Lozano's your gal! Straighten your back to avoid unwanted lumps, then sit cross-legged to give the illusion of wider hips. Instant hourglass figure.
4. Want to hide your face? A straw sunhat is an irreplaceable accessory. Just tilt your head down as if counting your footsteps on the shore.
5. You don't even have to get out of the water. Janine Gutierrez is having a total Baywatch moment you can definitely mimic.
6. Mermaid-washed-ashore vibes have never looked this good. Take notes from siren Kimi Juan!
7. Bending one leg to lift your derriere is a must-try trick, says Camille Co. Throw your elbows back for added shape, too!
8. Cheat height, even while immersed. Check out how Gabs Gibbs stretches herself to add lengthening inches to her fantastic figure.
9. Nicole Andersson's funky headwrap and earrings combo is the star of this show. Take the shot from above if you've got similar details you want to highlight.
10. Lounge around like Liz Uy in an LBS (yep, that's Little Black Swimsuit) and on-trend puka shell choker.