Call us unimaginative, but we'll always champion a head-to-toe black look. Lash it with personal flair à la these 10 achingly stylish ladies, and you'll have an OOTD that turns heads and stays sleek!
1. T-shirt and leggings, but make it fashion. Liz Uy adds on logos, a pair of sock boots, and lots of attitude.
2. It's always padded shoulder and leather weather, says Kim Jones!
3. Here's a dose of Flintstones-inspired evening opulence, care of Martine Cajucom-Ho.
4. Dress down any matchy set the way Ida Anduyan does, with an on-trend belt bag and classic kicks.
5. Key elements in this Renee de Guzman outfit: a pageboy cap and that studded belt.
6. Band tee, leather mini, thigh-high boots? Cool mom Sarah Lahbati works it.
7. Like Camille Co, keep comfy even on glitzy nights out in loose-yet-tailored shapes.
8. Gotta love a bit of coven chic, even post-Halloween. Tricia Gosingtian's got the lewk down pat!
9. Margaret Zhang's easy tip for pulling off a makeshift suit? Play with contrasting fabrics!
10. Black double denim fits right in, too! It's a laidback spin on co-ord dressing, according to Reese Blutstein.