Society's elite may have easy access to designer brands and the latest trends from international catwalks, but it takes a true-blue fashionista to translate these pieces into chic OOTDs. One such maven who's able to effortlessly navigate the sartorial landscape and serve one stunning 'fit after the other is Rustan's heiress Nikki Huang.
Daughter of SSI's President Anton Huang, the 22-year-old hails from the acclaimed Tantoco clan that founded the famous department store. Suffice it to say, fashion definitely runs in her blood.
Whether enjoying a night out with friends in Manila or working on her degree in Boston, strutting across Milan or sailing through El Nido, the fourth-gen socialite is always impeccably dressed. One of her secret weapons? The color black. Her penchant for noir is evident on her feed, and who can blame her? It truly is an elegant and flattering hue that can feel modern and timeless at the same time! Have a peep below and let her convince you that black is (and will always be) the new black.
LOOK: Sophisticated All-Black OOTDs, As Seen on Rustan's Heiress Nikki Huang
1. Remember when Nikki and Heart Evangelista shared the spotlight in Paris Fashion Week? All eyes turned to the Gen Z socialite who effortless rocked her contemporary Givenchy dress that boasted of geometric panels in different fabrics for the bodice, and a sheer floor-length skirt.
2. For a relaxed night out in Manila, Nikki opted for peasant-sleeved leather cropped top from Alice + Olivia and paired it with classic black trousers. It makes for the perfect attire whether you're sipping cocktails at the bar or dancing the night away.
3. Sparkle is always a good idea for holiday dressing. Ringing in the new year, Nikki greeted 2022 in a fully-embellished embroidered Michael Kors mini dress that was cinched at the waist with an Alexander McQueen peplum corset belt.
4. Who says you can't wear black to the beach? Just like Arci Muñoz, the Rustan's heiress isn't one to immediately give up her signature shade in lieu of the usual summery pastels and neutrals. She totally sizzled in her Tropic Of C Mariel top and Meridian cover up.
5. We can't stop swooning over Nikki's Alexander McQueen asymmetric lace-trimmed suit. It's edgy and feminine at the same time! Here she is photographed with her equally stylish good friend, fashion designer Chris Nick.
6. The innovation and entrepreneurship researcher definitely knows how to chicly cozy up! She graced her uni in a ribbed turtleneck cape and a plain maxi skirt OOTD that just oozed hygge. She completed this comfy look with pearl drop earrings because she's an heiress after all.
7. Take a page off of Nikki's lookbook and invest in a trusty leather jacket. Here we can see the Boston University student instantly elevate her casual outfit with one from Acne Studios.
8. Not just a purveyor of the luxury brands their family business carries, Nikki also supports local designers. On a trip to Milan, she was spotted wearing Three Fates' Esmeralda crop top with her Alice and Olivia pants and her Bottega Veneta Arco designer handbag.
9. Leave it to Nikki to gracefully make the Filipiniana attire her own brand of elegance. We love how she mixed-and-matched her Alexander McQueen peplum corset belt with this Chris Nick number to fully amp up her modern spin on this traditional aesthetic.
10. Your outfit will only be as striking as the confidence you carry. Be like Nikki and hold your head high as you experiment with what works for you. We love how she played up her Balenciaga jumpsuit with a Y2K hairstyle and scrunchy knee high boots from Giuseppe Zanotti.
We'll definitely be watching out for more of Nikki's amazing style!