Filipino-Japanese model Nika Higashionna also happens to be the co-founder of The Third World, a blog dedicated to updating readers on the local scene's latest in photography, art, music, and streetwear—and a simple scroll through her Instagram is proof that she definitely dresses the part! Here, five examples of how Nika's signature fusion of sexy and street is our current #lewk to watch!
1. Scratch the logo tee and go instead for its tube top version. Hello, '90s! Don't forget to loop a silver chain-link belt around the waist of your cargos.
2. Here's how to turn that gauzy silk pajama aesthetic ultra-cool. Ditch the usual heels and loafers—your boudoir could use some bright red kicks.
3. When all else fails, simply toss on an oversized sweatshirt and go pants-free. Easy and (literally) breezy.
4. Nika's a total sneakerhead, and that covetable Off-White pair (spy the mismatched laces) is only further evidence! Try an all-white outfit punctuated by accoutrements like a Y-3 belt and a Supreme pouch nonchalantly slung across your torso.
5. Fishnet stockings, once reserved for the sultry likes of screen sirens Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot, have caught the streetwear bug, too! Check out how Nika styles them: with a track jacket and side-split wide-leg trousers.