Neutrals have undoubtedly earned their rightful place in our closet essentials. Following this color palette doesn’t only give you a myriad of outfit combinations to come up with, but also gives a timeless appearance with its muted shades that will never go out of style.
A neutral aesthetic especially comes in handy during travels when we can only fit a certain amount of clothing in our luggage. Packing basic pieces in hues like white, black, grey, and brown amongst others is guaranteed to create several versatile outfits you can count on to look chic on your trip.
One such budding style star who can’t get enough of this earth-toned palette is Charlie Dizon! The 26-year-old Fan Girl actress mixes and matches pieces together like a pro, and her travel OOTDs prove it! Keep scrolling down below where we round up some of her cutest ‘fits!
LOOK: Charle Dizon’s Chic, Neutral Travel OOTDs
1. Two timeless pieces made their way to Charlie’s OOTD in Venice beach: The first was a crisp white button-down shirt that’s a must in anyone's capsule wardrobe, and the second was a white cardigan you can casually throw over your shoulders for an effortless way to accessorize!
2. A subtle way to add color to an OOTD while still keeping with a neutral aesthetic is opting for a touch of denim. As seen here on Charlie, her white sweater and brown pants look was given a casual vibe by adding a baggy denim jacket on top! So cute!
3. Charlie shows us that a jaw-dropping outfit needs only a few stand-out pieces. In her case, it’s an oversized blazer and thigh-high boots that she made the star of her OOTD. To balance out these neutral yet eye-catching pieces, the actress teamed it with a classic black turtleneck tucked into loose grey shorts!
4. Even in sunny Los Angeles, the weather can still take a turn for the chillier side. That said, it’s always a good idea to pair an outfit with a light jacket to stay warm! A leather jacket, just like Charlie’s toffee-colored one, combines both style and functionality in one article of clothing! Not to mention that it definitely elevated her simple white tee and black pants ensemble.
To switch things up, Charlie was later seen swapping her leather jacket for a more classic beige coat. Which one's your fave?
5. A stroll through the park called for a more casual OOTD with the actress spotted in an oversized baggy sweater and sweats! In line with the laidback vibe she was going for, Charlie tied her look together with a pair of white sneakers and a cap.
6. You can never go wrong with the basics such as a crop top and pants combo! Here to convince us that less is more is Charlie as she flawlessly rocked her minimalist ensemble consisting of a white cropped halter top and black trousers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!