When it comes to campus fashion, you can never go wrong with minimalist OOTDs in neutral tones. Those dreaded I-have-nothing-to-wear moments occur more than we'd like to admit, so why not just slip on a basic fit and call it a day? Apart from being ultra-comfy and sophisticated, these simple pieces are also extremely easy to style. And contrary to popular belief, they don't have to be boring!
Case in point: Student influencers consistently find new ways to jazz up their low-key getups. If you're looking for some examples, scroll down to see eight influencer pegs to cop for your next face-to-face class.
8 Neutral, Minimalist College OOTDs We're Copying From Student Influencers
1. For that casual yet chic feel, don a breezy front-tie blouse and a khaki mini skirt. Accessorize with a dainty pearl necklace and hair barrettes to add a touch of femininity.
2. FYI, a muted earth-toned color palette will always look good. For instance,Ciara Gan's pastel green top pairs perfectly with her taupe trousers and baseball cap.
3. If you're too shy to wear a crop top, throw on a fuzzy cardigan for added coverage. Cute and stylish!
4. An oversized blazer is a must for laid-back smart-casual looks. Steph Concepcion wears hers with straight-leg jeans and sneakers to keep the relaxed vibe.
5. This tonal outfit from Gwy Saludes is a total serve, don't you think? Those elongating pinstripe pants will do wonders for petite girls!
6. Quick tip: Wear a sheer button-down as a makeshift cardigan for your favorite midi dress. Donât forget to tie your blouse above your waist to flatter your figure.
7. Understated and pretty, bandana tops have unsurprisingly been making rounds on social media this year. Ever the Gen Z fashion icon, Bella Racelis elevates hers with fine jewelry and light wash jeans.
8. This tomboy-meets-girly outfit screams cool girl from every angle. Plus points for the matching bucket hat and chain necklace!
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!