There's no doubt that neutrals are colors you can easily pull off. What's more, they're considered classics so these hues won't fade out of style. Just ask youTuber Ry Velasco who's got a closetful of beiges, blacks, and whites which she puts together into relaxed and stylish 'fits worthy of a double tap on the 'gram.
Here are 10 neutral-colored ‘fits to copy from Ry Velasco if you're looking for a comfy and laidback OOTD.
1. Style your black co-ord set with a caramel-colored lightweight trench, and complete the 'fit with a cute, white bag.
2. An all-white 'fit will look more laidback when you add a beige third piece.
3. Pair your structured blazer with a pair of sneakers to make the look more casual.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. An all-beige look calls for some sultry deets. Try a cowl neck top to start.
5. For summer, reach for neutral-colored tank tops and call it a day!
6. Stick to one neutral hue when piling on your accessories to keep your look polished and put together.
7. Just because you're wearing neutrals doesn't mean you can't play with prints. Try a plaid blazer to dip your toes into donning patterns.
8. Don't know which shoes to pair with your beige-and-black 'fit? White sneakers will always save the day.
9. Go for flattering brown shades of bralette and pair with your fave high-waisted trousers. This could easily be your summer uniform!
10. When packing for a trip, save some time and bring all your neutrals. Everything will match, for sure!