With killer dance moves, vocals for days, and stage presence like no other, the eight members of P-pop group BINI are forces to be reckoned with. Though they’ve only debuted in the local music industry less than a year ago (Da Coconut Nut being a hit pre-debut single), they’ve been making waves with their catchy tunes and attention-grabbing performances. There’s no doubt that these girls are on the way to becoming musical icons. But did you know that next to being amazing musicians, they’re also style stars in their own right?
As part of the Preview Creative 25, BINI has proven that their talent not only shines through their music, but also through their sense of style. From clean basics to bomb stage looks, the girls of BINI have showcased a variety of fits that can take you anywhere from play to slay. Let’s start with the basics, shall we?
With the quarantine guidelines becoming loose, we’re sure you’ve got some hangouts and dates coming your way, be it scheduled or spontaneous. Below, we’ve rounded up cool, fuss-free, neutral outfits by the members of BINI that are perfect to throw on for your next impromptu—romantic or otherwise—date!
8 BINI OOTDs That Are Perfect for Your Next Spontaneous Date
1. If you're always on-the-go like Stacey, blazer and trouser co-ords are You can see here that she limits her color palette to just four colors of similar tones: dark brown, light brown, beige, and white. What this does is easily create a look that’s subtle but full of chic dimension.
2. Sheena's OOTD strategically shows some skin with a ruched crop top and adds coverage with high-waisted jeans that cinches the waist. We especially love the cutouts around the underarms and back that provide some much needed breeziness for the summer!
3. Gwen is totally serving Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction vibes from this look. It's the kind of outfit that's perfect for dancing the night away, balancing comfort and style with an oversized top and fitted bottoms. You can also do it the other way around with a fitted top and loose trousers. Either way, it will allow for some dynamic asymmetry that'll keep you cool.
4. The key to keeping an all-black outfit like Colet's from getting boring is picking the right accessories. We recommend sticking to one kind of metal—silver for a city-chic vibe, gold for an elegant aura—and incorporating it throughout your outfit. This will help elevate your look without breaking the elegance of its monochromatic scheme.
5. When wearing a statement piece like a corset, keep everything else in your look simple and straightforward. Like Aiah, don't embellish with too many accessories, and just finish the outfit with pieces in complementary hues. For example, you can pair the corset with cropped, straight cut trousers and lace-up boots in light neutral shades to balance sophistication with a street-style edge.
6. An oversized blazer and tee, cycling shorts, and white sneakers? Maloi's 'fit is a beginner’s guide to cool-girl streetwear for sure! The key to nailing this look is to make sure you strike a balance between fitted and loose silhouettes so your natural shape still shines through.
7. Wearing loud parints is a great way to become the center of attention anywhere you go, but if you don’t want to go too bold, keep things neutral or in black and white like Mikha. For that effortlessly cool aura, an oversized piece will do the trick. But if you want a more sultry look, try wearing this zebra print on a bodycon dress instead!
8. For rainy day dates, sweater vests will keep you warm and chic. Take a style cue from Jhoanna by picking a cropped sweater vest and an airy button-down shirt for maximum comfort. If the sun comes back out to play, just take off the cropped vest and undo a few buttons!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!