Now that health restrictions all over the world are becoming more lenient and relaxed, traveling isn’t just limited to local destinations anymore. If you’ve caught an intense case of wanderlust and have been meaning to book your next out-of-country flight, we’ve got the perfect neutral OOTDs to wear as seen on these stylish celebs.
LOOK: 10 chic and neutral airplane OOTDs to try
1. When traveling to colder countries, layers are a no-brainer. Just like Kelsey, a long coat and ribbed pants combo never fail to look stylish while waiting to catch your next long-haul flight. Not to mention that this makes for such a comfy ‘fit for long periods of sitting on a plane!
2. Why not try a light-colored top and dark bottoms for a good yin-and-yang OOTD? Ry even elevates the look further by throwing on a brown plaid blazer that serves as extra airport chicness!
3. If you’re looking for optimal comfort on a flight, then athleisure is your best friend. Ida Anduyan pairs her camel-colored biker shorts with an oversized tee and jacket, and rounds out the sporty attire with tube socks and dad trainers. So cute!
4. Another airplane-approved athleisure ‘fit we’ve seen Ida wear is this oversized green button-down shirt worn over a white playsuit. We’re loving the cream-colored mask and duffel bag she accessorized with, that brought the whole neutral look together.
5. Take style cues from Verniece Enciso with her ultra-chic travel OOTD consisting of a structured cropped jacket over a plain white tee and jeans. Focus on the little details that can make any outfit look effortlessly put together like matching the colors of your bag and shoes to your jacket and t-shirt.
6. While chilling at the airport lounge, Julie Ann San Jose opted for a grey blazer over a white top that she paired with light wash denim jeans and trusty white sneaks. Her suggestion if you want to level up your outfit game? A statement-making bag just like her gorgeous Dior Book tote.
7. Keep it edgy just like Rhian Ramos in her all-black airplane OOTD! She dons a leather jacket over a black top and pants and finished off her biker-esque ensemble with a pair of chunky black boots.
8. For something a bit more classy, do as Julia does and pair a white mini dress with a brown coat for a dressy neutral flight OOTD. It’s the perfect look to go for if you’re heading straight from the plane to go sightseeing!
9. No one does loungewear better than Angelique Manto! Her look is a mix of casual and business, what with her matching shorts and crop top set teamed with an oversized black blazer. Of course, a comfy pair of shoes is a must on plane rides, and Angelique sports some classic white sneakers with thick socks.
10. There’s something about a jumpsuit that makes them so ideal for jet-setting! Maybe because it's convenient to wear and easy to elevate with the right shoe. Here, Lexi Mendiola looks so fresh and polished in her cream jumpsuit paired with matching low-heeled mules before she catches her flight!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!