Just over a week ago, Nadine Lustre escaped the city downpour with a trip to Siargao island. Lounging at spots like Siago Beach Resort, Maison Bukana and Villa Tulua, Nadine was hanging loose and soaking up the sun. Accompanying her were some friends, including photographer Andrei Suleik, Kim Cruz, Alexa Ray, and many more.
The singer-actress channeled her inner island girl and kept her wardrobe pretty minimal and beach-ready. If you look as good as Nadine does, flaunting your bod in bikini sets seems to be the logical choice. Just the right amount of statement accessories—like a body chain and bucket hat—dressed up her swimsuits for a unique OOTD that’s distinctly her. Go check out the fresh ‘fits she wore as she took the island by storm.
All of Nadine Lustre’s Resort OOTDs at Siargao Island
1. A flowy skirt is the only beach cover-up you need.
The actress precariously lays it over her nude swimsuit, creating a laid-back look for when she’s not in the water. A pair of dainty earrings and a bracelet adds some texture to the look.
2. When she’s sipping on a drink with lensman Andrei, Nadine keeps it simple with a nude bandeau top paired with her bikini bottoms.
3. Nadine is a girl who knows how to spice up a white two-piece.
Minimalist jewelry with just the right amount of sheen and sparkle elevates her ‘fit, and brings her from wading in the pool to partying on a boat with ease. A sombrero-style hat that’s equal parts colorful and subdued is the perfect thing to (literally) cap off the look.
4. It’s always a good idea to travel with a black bikini set.
If you want to pose for a sultry travelgram against the setting sun, a simple but sexy two-piece suit will do the trick. Take notes from Nadine and be sure to pick a bottom that’s pretty cheeky!
5. The actress loves an aesthetic OOTD taken on her film cam. For this overexposed snap, she opts for a string bikini set paired with a cool fedora hat. We love the juxtaposition, TBH!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!