Nadine Lustre has a polarizing sense of fashion. Some people love it, some people hate it. Either way, you can't deny that her outfits are one of the most talked about in the country, given that her signature style is a mix of streetwear and risqué silhouttes.
One particular element she likes to do in her OOTDs is showing off some skin, particularly flaunting her toned midriff. While it can be a little bit tricky to do for most people, the actress pulls it off flawlessly. She does it for her everyday wear, party looks, and even on the red carpet.
Below, some cop-worthy inspo courtesy of Nadine herself:
1. The actress showed off her dancing skills for her latest movie Indak, and the results of those dance rehearsals include this white on white look.
2. For the premiere night of Ulan, her movie with Carlo Aquino, Nadine wore this pink, feather-accented number for her red carpet appearance.
3. Posing alongside Yassi Pressman, the ASAP star donned a tube top with flared denim jeans that showed off her amazing physique. She then finished her look with a sleek high ponytail.
4. Nadine once again gave a nod to '90s fashion with this animal print bralette and white bottoms 'fit, teamed with a glittery choker for that extra sparkle.
5. Here, we see an all-black ensemble on the morena beauty who also wore her hair long and flowy.
6. As if Nadine's outfit choices weren't daring enough, she attended her Indak premiere night in this head-turning look featuring a black bandeau, a pair of Bessie Besana bottoms with a peek of her Off-White underwear, and Chanel drop earrings.
7. This classic denim on denim look—featuring a denim jacket, ripped jeans, Christian Dior's J'Adior knit bra, and chunky sneakers—simply screams Nadine as she rocked her signature pose.