It's a fact that mini skirts never go out of style. After all, this closet staple is so versatile. It can instantly make any outfit look chic and sexy or cool and casual, depending on how you style it. If you're running low on ideas on how to wear this leg-baring piece, we've got you covered! Below, we compiled 14 stylish mini-skirt outfit ideas that you can easily recreate:
LOOK: 14 fresh and fun mini skirt outfits to try
- Oversized T-shirt + plaid mini skirt + white sneakers
Balance out the sexiness of a short skirt with an oversized tee for an effortlessly cool vibe.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Halter top + mini skirt + sneakers
Look extra cute on your next date night in this 'fit! If you get cold easily, don't worry—you can simply style it with a denim jacket or a knit cardigan.
- Cardigan + printed mini skirt
A fitted cardigan can look low-key sexy when worn as a top!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Oversized button-down shirt + mini skirt + combat boots
The addition of combat boots gives Sofia Andres' mini skirt outfit a cool, edgy vibe.
- White T-shirt + blazer + mini skirt + strappy heels
A basic white tee looks so chic when paired with a mini skirt and an oversized blazer. Finish off the look with some strappy heels if you want to dress it up a notch, especially for a special occasion.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Chunky sweater + mini skirt + socks + chunky sneakers
Throw on a chunky sweater over a fitted skirt if you want to look good even on a lazy day! For a trendy look, accessorize with some beaded necklaces and a baguette bag.
- Sweater vest + tennis skirt + baguette bag + white socks + chunky platform shoes
Tap into the schoolgirl aesthetic with a sweater vest paired with a tennis skirt. Complete the preppy look with a pair of chunky platform shoes!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Oversized black T-shirt + denim mini skirt + black shoulder bag + black sandals
Black and denim will always look sophisticated, as proven by this casual 'fit inspo from Rei Germar.
- Turtleneck + mini skirt
You can never go wrong with this simple style formula that's cozy and comfy.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- White cropped top + white button-down shirt + black mini skirt + black cap + black baguette bag + white sneakers
If you gravitate towards a more minimalist style, this black-and-white 'fit will be right up your alley! Simply throw on an oversized button-down shirt if you don't want to flash a lot of skin—it makes for a cool cover-up!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Baby tee + mini skirt + white sneakers
We're living for this cute Y2K-inspired outfit combo. Match the color of your cropped top with your mini skirt for a cohesive look!
- Oversized blazer + sports bra + tennis skirt + white sneakers
Athleisure is still in style! Switch things up by wearing your favorite sports bra (or a bralette) underneath an oversized blazer. Complete the look with a tennis skirt and a pair of white kicks, and you're good to go!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tube top + cropped cardigan + mini skirt
This pretty outfit idea from Angelina Cruz is seriously convincing us to wear green.
- White V-neck top + light-washed denim skirt
White and denim is a trend-proof combo you can always rely on when you want to look fresh! Here, Pia Wurtzbach paired a wrap top with a denim skirt and elevated the laid-back look with some gold jewelry. She looks simply gorgeous!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!