A lot of women find the style of Meghan Markle—now the Duchess of Sussex—to be effortlessly chic. Her simple combinations make it easy for her followers to cop her looks, so if you’re thinking of adding a touch of royalty to your wardrobe, here are a few fashion tips that we gleaned from Prince Harry’s wife.
1. A dress with a low neckline can be both sexy and sophisticated when paired with the right skirt length.
Don’t forget that purse!
2. A white button-down shirt and a pair of blue jeans are no-fail basics you can always run to.
While the Duchess opted for a relaxed pair of brown flats in this look, know that ripped jeans can also be worn with high heels for a sleeker OOTD.
3. You can never go wrong with a dainty pussy bow blouse and a well-fitting coat.
It’s the perfect combo for your next meeting!
4. Highlight an all-black ensemble with a textured piece.
Bonus points for the chic loafers!
5. Dress up those shorts!
While we probably won't see Meghan wear this look again, it's still good enough to cop! Nude heels and a lightweight blazer can immediately make you look polished.
6. Don’t be afraid to wear prints.
Make a printed frock the star in your OOTD by mixing it with more muted and neutral pieces.
7. Long skirts never go out of style.
As long as the cut complements your body shape, a tea-length skirt is a surefire way to look chic. Flaunt those ankles with a pair of classic black pumps and they'll know you mean business.
8. A slouchy neckline need not look sloppy.
A loose-fitting top or sweater exudes a relaxed vibe. Team it with black jeans to take your style game up a notch!
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.