Pinoy Big Brother Lucky 7 Big Winner and actress Maymay Entrata is a lady of many talents. Aside from acting, she is also solo artist, with the single "Amakabogera" as her latest release. On top of her current roster of skills, Maymay is also quite the stylish lass. One look at her Instagram feed and you'll know that she can rock almost any style. You can chalk it up to her slim and modelesque physique, but the 24-year-old star certainly knows her angles and can gracefully work her outfits in front of a camera or on the runway.
Here are 9 youthful looks from Maymay Entrata that we're definitely taking inspo from
1. An all-black edgy look accented by ankle boots and a glittery sheer top may not necessarily be everyone's go-t0, but Maymay certainly looks cozy and right at home in it.
2. A pink 'fit is on the opposite side of the spectrum, but Maymay can still pull off the bright and bubbly ensemble! Some red heels do some dutiful color-blocking in the look.
3. Maymay's billowy yellow sheer dress gives off an uber feminine vibe, and pairing it with white combat boots add a bit of edge to the look.
4. Just as she can work an outfit for the stage, Maymay can still look like a top model while lounging in a colorful sweatshirt.
5. Count on Maymay to make a casual brown cardigan look this chic, while ever-so-elegantly posing against the Burj Khalifa no less.
6. If the assignment was to rock your best Britney Spears-inspired, look Maymay certainly understood it with this tie-up top and skirt combo.
7. Not everyone is a fan of print on print, but Maymay may just convince you to give it a shot. The key is to match the colors between your pieces, so that everything is still cohesive despite the variation in prints.
8. Clad in ;ace, fishnets, sequins, and a bold makeup look to match, Maymay is definitely the embodiment of her "Amakabogera" concept.
9. Maymay knows just how to look sweet in a candy-colored 'fit, and we're all for it.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!