Traveling from one city to another, Maymay Entrata has been frolicking around some must-see tourist spots with her fellow Kapamilya artists during the #StarMagic30BeyondTheStar tour. On Instagram, the Amakabogera singer shared a slew of her travel looks when they made a stop at New York. Staying true to her personality, Maymay assembled her OOTDs with a carefree and fun cool-girl touch, which meant a bunch of crop tops, edged up denim, and an array of leather footwear. To see how she did it, check out her 'fits below!
Maymay Entrata's Travel OOTDs in New York
1. First stop: the Brooklyn Bridge. Maymay gave her own spin to the black top and jeans combo by going for a contrast-stitch cold shoulder long-sleeve and light-washed bell-bottoms. Wrapping things up were her black handbag, shades, and white platform sneaks.
2. Next up, she passed by Times Square in a printed cowl-neck tank top, teamed with strappy black pants with an unexpected cut-out. It seems like there's nothing she can't pull off!
3. Still loyal to the crop top and jeans formula, Maymay posed in a muted beige top and ripped denim. She threw on her glossy black combat boots for good measure.
4. Saying hi to Lady Liberty, Maymay rocked a rust-hued top with a black slit skirt that flaunted her leg. She completed her look with black platform boots that complemented her OOTD's edgy vibe.
5. Traveling is always better when you have someone to match OOTDs with. For Maymay and AC Bonifacio, that meant twinning in cream-hued tailored suit sets, classic bandeaus, and black sunglasses.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!