Maxene Magalona is all about attaining more enlightenment in life nowadays, and sometimes, that entails stepping away from the hustle and bustle of city life. For her 36th birthday, the actress jetted off to the island paradise of Boracay for some well-deserved R&R. Nothing like a seaside sunset to welcome in another year, right?
Maxene's style is simple and straightforward, so for this trip, she kept things to the essentials, only packing neutral-hued swimmies and breezy ensembles. Check out her catalogue of beach OOTDs below:
LOOK: Maxene Magalona's Beach Outfits in Boracay
1. Cute floral frocks are a must on any tropical escapade. Maxene brought this super cute mini as a cover-up for when she's not in the water. Worn with it were a pair of green sandals, an orange sling bag, shades, and a sun hat.
2. When it's time to dive in, Maxene rocked a nude-toned triangle 'kini with a stringy pair of bottoms.
3. At sunset, Maxene slipped into a burnt orange tunic dress that perfectly flowed in the summery breeze.
4. While lounging around her resort, the actress threw on a simple black tee and beige shorts—a 'fit that she can easily wear to the airport on the way home.
5. Look, we totally agree that vacays are the perfect time to just laze around and do nothing. Maxene, however, chose to squeeze in a workout during her trip, donning a black spaghetti-strapped top with her sneakers and gray leggings.
6. If there's any article of clothing that should automatically make it into your beach wardrobe, it's a set of black two-piece swimsuit. Here's Maxene proving our point with a high-waisted number.
Want more? Here's an uplifting tarot reading video we previously shot with Maxene! Watch it here: