Max Collins, actress and mom to Baby Skye, should be your style peg if you’re into effortlessly pretty OOTDs. The 29-year-old has a way with rocking the popular wardrobe staples, like slip dresses, denim jeans, and spaghetti strap tops. With the help of her stylist, Adrianne Concepcion, Max is a great example of the trusty “less is more” dictum—she doesn’t go overboard with accessories or crazy prints, and simply opts for outfits that are carefree, flattering, and always chic.
She's proof that you don’t need to overthink your style. As long as it’s comfortable, why not, right? It’s safe to say that she’s a cool mom in every sense.
LOOK: 12 Outfits from Cool Mom Max Collins:
1. A high-slit slip dress will always look beautiful. It doesn’t require accessories—confidence and glowing skin are more than enough.
2. If you’re looking for a flexible and photogenic beach-to-brunch OOTD, opt for a white bralette and shorts combo. Throw on a fancy coverup in order to swiftly adapt the look for a seaside dinner.
3. Make your skin-toned athleisure set errands-appropriate by throwing on a hip-length denim jacket.
4. Channel a bit of that Beverly Hills sass in a black crop top, denim cutoff shorts, and cat eye sunnies.
5. Don’t be afraid to dip your toes in the Y2k trend. Go ahead and try out one of those funky halter-style bodycon dresses, if only for a photo!
6. Give browns a rest and explore mossy green tones. Wear a honeycomb knitted blouse with velvet pleated pants. Balance out the highly-textured look with subdued, barely-there sandals.
7. Not in the mood to mix and match? Simply go for a blazer dress with a plunging neckline. Your final look will be nothing short of chic.
8. This outfit shows why you shouldn’t doubt the wardrobe necessity that is the white bandeau. Wear it with low-slung denim jeans, white sneakers, and a tan coat.
9. Ever considered teaming an athleisure set with leather? Max is proof that it works. Balance out the cool all-black ‘fit with a white baseball cap. This OOTD is perfect for late-night snack runs.
10. Here’s a way to style those arm warmers (alternatively known as the extremely-cropped sweaters) that rose in popularity last year. Wear it over your workout set to turn the gym lewk into a plausible going-out ‘fit. Seal the deal with a brightly-hued leather carryall.
12. Come sundown, don’t hesitate to wear the forever-chic LBD. But before then, give the equally-important little white dress the time of day. Here, Max is wearing the prettiest puff sleeve frock with a girly front twist detail.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!