It girl Martine Cajucom and her longtime beau Cliff Ho have officially tied the knot! The couple held a beautiful wedding in Bali with their closest friends and family. To see what went down before, during, and after the ceremony, keep scrolling!
1. The bride got ready in style.
Both the bride and the bridesmaids got ready in all-white dressing gowns. Martine had hers custom-made from local brand La Tercera. They even found the time to squeeze in a dance break!
2. The wedding was held outdoors.
Cliff and Martine exchanged vows at Alila Villas in Uluwatu, Bali.
3. Martine had the prettiest bridal bouquet.
Florists Myra Puyat Santiago of My August Flowers and Janna Velasco suggest that Martine's pastel-colored bouquet had dyed phalaenopsis orchids, anthuriums, astilbe, and protea blooms!
4. Arthur Burnand officiated the wedding.
Georgina Wilson's husband helped make Cliff and Martine's nuptials official!
5. The couple chose soundtracks from Romeo and Juliet and Clueless to play at the ceremony.
The song Kissing You from the film Romeo and Juliet played during Martine's bridal march, while for the pair's first kiss as a married couple, the '80s track Tenderness by General Public played in the background. So sweet!
6. Cliff couldn't help but cry upon seeing his bride walk down the aisle. Aww!
7. Guests were treated to a feast during cocktails.
Everyone was free to help themselves to a huge grazing table!
8. The bridesmaids did a photo sesh by the pool.
What a gorgeous bunch!
9. The reception venue also had a pastel theme.
10. Martine changed into another dress for the reception.
She wore a sheer custom gown from Dana Harel and a tiara from Jennifer Behr.
11. The newlyweds were greeted with sparklers at the reception.
The wedding might've been held overseas, but they brought our classic OPM tunes straight to Bali. No one was prepared for the major LSS from VST & Company's Awitin Mo at Isasayaw Ko!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
13. There was a fireworks display later in the evening.
Congratulations once again, Cliff and Martine!