Marie Lozano is always up for adventure, and she always embarks on them in style. Over the past month, she was trekking around the scenic grasslands of Zimbabwe in South Africa. It's an excursion she'll definitely remember for days to come, since she got engaged to her beau and fellow journalist, Aaron Gekoski, on their first day there!
We're used to seeing Marie in swimsuits and beachwear, but for this trip, she made sure her OOTDs were safari-ready. She was virtually camouflaged into her surroundings, given how most of her looks were in muted shades of greens and browns. If you ever find yourself adventuring in the Mother Continent yourself, go check out Marie's outfits for some inspo. Scroll on!
LOOK: Marie Lozano's travel outfits in Africa
1. Deep in the grass, the TV personality donned a light brown button-up and pants set. The coords were equal parts practical and chic, making them the ideal outfit for Marie's itinerary that day. She wore it with a ribbed undershirt, a dark brown Panama hat, and black shades.
2. Ready to capture more snaps of wildlife, Marie threw on a dark green utilitarian set with a white crop top, a pair of black boots, and her go-to brown hat.
3. Taking a break from exploring, Marie chilled and took in the African breeze at her camping lodge. She slipped into a flowy olive green sundress from Charina Sarte, and teamed it with black sandals, and a cream wide-brimmed hat.
4. Still on rest mode the next day, Marie went for a relaxed one-shoulder jumpsuit and brown sandals. We don't know about you, but something about the piece's fun print instantly signals a vacation!
5. Rain or shine, nothing could stop Marie and Aaron from conquering the great outdoors. The journalist couple went twinning in zipped-up parkas, with Marie in an earthy green one. She wore it with black joggers, and her trusty pair of combat boots. When the sky started pouring, the host threw on a beige cap, and wrapped a snakeskin-printed scarf around her neck to cozy up.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!