A pretty dress will always be a fashion girl's best friend. When you're headed to somewhere that requires a little bit more dressing up, pulling out the perfect frock will do just the trick. One stylista who has a plethora of them at her disposal is Marian Rivera. Whether she's attending a store opening, gracing a ball, or is celebrating her birthday, the 38-year-old actress always looks like a queen donning her royal regalia.
Below, we round up 10 of the prettiest frocks we've seen on her, plus the deets on where to cop them. See you at check-out!
SHOP: 7 Pretty Dresses, As Seen on Marian Rivera
1. Looking spotless from head to toe, Marian buttoned-up a white blazer dress from Nana Jacqueline for a recent contract renewal. The LWD starred a sheeny silk lapel, puffy sleeves, and a cute cut-out at the back with a bow.
Alia Dress in White, NANA JACQUELINE, $449 (approximately P26,490), nanajacqueline.com
2. In attendance to a high-profile gala, Marian was the epitome of elegance in an Alessandra Rich maxi dress. Its figure-skimming silhouette enveloped the actress in black velvet, and its sweetheart neckline tastefully complimented her bust.
Puff-Shoulders Velvet Gown, ALESSANDRA RICH, $2,026 (approximately P121,560), alessandrarich.com
3. A daytime affair saw Marian in the cutest drop-waist pink frock from Australian label Aje. Its artfully done mosaic-like print, plus the peek-a-boo details at the shoulder and the waist, made for an OOTD that was at once classy and sassy.
Jolie Abstract Cut-Out Midi Dress, AJE, P40,700.00, ajeworld.com
4. Dipping her toes into a bit of Barbiecore, Marian attended this year's Preview Ball in a fringe halter dress rendered in the hottest shade of pink. Trust us when we say that she was an absolute vision that night!
Renata Draping Fringe Halter Gown, CULT GAIA, P133,100, cultgaia.com
2. As is tradition for powerhouse celebs like her, Marian poses for a glamorous photoshoot in anticipation of her birthday. In one of the dreamy layouts, she donned an adorable LWD from Rotate Birger Christensen than had statement-making large bows at the bust.
La Lune Bias Sleeveless Midi Dress, ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN, 300 EUR (approximately P18,000), harveynichols.com
6. Off to the actual party of her 38th, the celeb mom put on the daintiest Giambattista Valli mini-dress. The flowy sleeves, coupled with the pastel-hued floral print, made her look just like a fairy floating by!
Off-Shoulder Floral Silk Minidress, GIAMBATTISTA VALLI, 2,945 EUR (approximately P176,600), mytheresa.com
7. A believer in the timeless power of neutrals, Marian slipped into a sleeveless midi dress for another contract signing. (She's booked and blessed!) All she needed to team with the Shona Joy frock were a couple of necklaces, and a matching shoulder bag.
La Lune Bias Sleeveless Midi Dress, SHONA JOY, $295 (approximately P17,700), shonajoy.com
8. Less is definitely more when it comes to this summery OOTD of Marian's. The actress played up the earthy hues of her Shona Joy dress with a neutral Lady Dior bag and a pair of leopard-print heeled sandals.
Luxe Twist Front Sleeveless Midi Dress in Mocha, SHONA JOY, $295 (approx. P15,392), shonajoy.com
9. A casual day of shopping calls for an easy-breezy dress that can still make quite the statement. On a visit to the Jimmy Choo store opening a few weeks back, Marian went for a blue and white Dolce & Gabbana dress that was ready for twirling around.
Bustier Midi Dress in Majolica-Print Poplin, DOLCE & GABBANA, $2195 (approximately P131,700), dolcegabbana.com
10. The utilitarian aesthetic is Marian Rivera-approved. She gave her own feminine spin to it by way of a belted mini dress that featured gold hardware and large pockets. Cute, and functional!
Matilda Utility Mini Dress, SHONA JOY, $360 (approximately P21,600), sanaboutique.com
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!