From her Instagram posts alone, it's easy to conclude that Marian Rivera had an absolute blast in Israel. She just wrapped her stint as a judge on this year's Miss Universe pageant, and as expected, she and her stylist Melville Sy had a ton of sophisticated outfits prepared for the trip!
Need some style inspo? Scroll ahead to see all the chic details of Marian Rivera's OOTDs in Eilat, Israel!
1. Before officially starting her busy week on the selection committee, Marian took some time to enjoy the hotel view. She made us all wish we looked this good while lounging in a robe!
2. Marian never fails to stun in an all-white look. She was a vision in this silk touch midi dress from Shona Joy, which she paired with silver Amina Muaddi heels and earrings from Janis Jewelry. The outfit was a perfect match to her flushed nude beauty look and glamour waves!
3. For her second all-white OOTD, Marian went for an elegant knit combo. While reviewing contender profiles, she donned a pristine Loulou Studio sleeveless turtleneck and an embossed monogram skirt from the highly-anticipated Fendi X Skims collab. She gently broke the monochrome with nude patent heels from Ralph & Russo. So chic!
4. Marian flipped her color palette for the preliminaries, opting for a black tulle-panelled gown by British designer Jenny Packham. You know who else was in all-black that day? Supermodel and Marian's fellow judge, Adriana Lima!
5. It was back to white for the GMA actress' next OOTD—and it was a proudly Pinoy one at that! She stole the show in this feathered mini dress by Filipino designer Steph Tan that showed off her décolletage and accentuated her figure.
6. Saving the best for last, Marian dazzled the Miss Universe audience in a beaded off-shoulder gown in her favorite color: pink! Filipino designer Francis Libiran custom-made this piece for her judging stint in an impressively short time (four days) but that didn't stop it from being absolutely breathtaking, just like its muse.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!