In case you haven't noticed, Mari Jasmine has been doing an excellent job in curating ear candy for her multiple piercings. She always has been a woman of style, so it's no surprise that her knack for cool things extends to her choice of accessories: She's into minimalist gold hardware, which she occasionally mixes with statement jewelry.
Below, the many times Mari Jasmine convinced us to decorate our lobes with pretty earrings:
1. We love how she balanced an oversized hoop with simple, minimalist gold hoop earrings.
2. She's proof that colored ear candy makes for a great statement piece.
3. The molten gold stud is an excellent touch to this mix.
4. This look is all about silver hoops.
5. The chunky gold earring, dainty bejeweled hoop, and tiny sparkly stud create a sophisticated ear party.
6. She really knows how to make her earrings seamlessly blend with her whole outfit.
7. We need every piece of jewelry in this photo, stat!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.