Today it was announced that Australian fashion photographer, stylist, and blogger Margaret Zhang is local brand The SM Store's newest face! She's fronting their #FashioniSM campaign, and we honestly couldn't think of a better fit. We've always been fans of her unique personal style!
Her look's a little zany, a tad slouchy, perpetually juuust the sort of slightly undone that results in perfect chic. It's hard to describe, really, so allow us to try and show you some examples instead! Below, five solid reasons we absolutely love this gamechanger.
1. Margaret is excellent at peppering her OOTDs with unexpected little touches...like, say, a random satin hair ribbon, a pearl-studded headband, or a paisley bandana wound around her neck.
2. Her red carpet-ready evening #lewks are consistently interesting and off-kilter. Spot that lace fascinator and suit combo, plus those sparkling, elbow-length silver gloves.
3. She repeats her fave pieces to death, and she does it so, so well. Check out this brown checked blazer, for instance! Literally none of these four outfits are even close to boring.
4. Two words: Layering Queen. Enough said!
5. There are a ton of simple, totally coppable styling tricks to snag with just a scroll through her Instagram! It's a treasure trove, we tell you. See: the nonchalant, monochrome yellow half-tuck, the lace-up sweater detail turned choker, the watch over a statement sleeve, that clever fishnet stockings exposure.