TechnoMarine partners with the country’s very own boxing champ, Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao, for a limited edition timepiece dubbed as “Manny Pacquiao 8” or “MP8.” With this design, the Swiss brand marries the cool factor with luxury to cater to fun and active individuals.
Here, we’ve listed down some trivia about the MP8.
Decoding the TechnoMarine MP8
- Only 1,000 pieces of the watch are produced worldwide; so if you want one, get it NOW!
- The number “8” on the face of the watch symbolizes Pacquiao’s eight world boxing championship titles.
- The red and blue details and the yellow sun give the MP8 an unmistakable Filipino touch.
- The wave pattern alluding to the water element is one of TechnoMarine’s signature looks.
- The red and white straps can be interchanged. Limited edition yellow and blue straps are sold separately.
So if you’re one to wear bold statements, or perhaps an avid Pacquiao fan, the TechnoMarine MP8 is a winning creation and has the look of a champion.