Here's a fun fact for you fashion and sports enthusiasts out there: Annually, luxury watch brand Omega sponsors the Swiss stop of the European Men's Golf Tour. Held on vast fields surrounded by gorgeous mountain ranges, the tournament invites celebrities from all over the world to bear witness to it.
That, of course, includes some of our very own Filipino stars. Thanks to their travelgrams, we got to vicariously experience the high-profile event through the likes of Sofia Andres, Joshua Garcia, and Maja Salvador. The latter, in particular, caught our eye for her chic OOTDs and covetable arm candy, which are nice switch-ups from her usual swimmies and summer dresses. Check out all of her looks from this trip below:
Maja Salvador's OOTDs at the Omega European Masters in Switzerland
1. Achieving the perfect balance of cozy and stylish, Maja threw on a The Attico sweater dress with black Margiela Tabi boots. To house all of her essentials, she chose a Chanel flap bag in the classic beige hue.
2. Off to enjoy the festivities, Maja layered a chunky knit sweater over an argyle-print mini dress. She matched the green in her frock with her white sneaks, and threw on some shades and silver jewelry. Her bag of the day was a roomy Prada raffia tote bag, which added a bit of resort-ready flair to her 'fit.
3. Evening affairs equal sleek black attire. For Maja, this meant a structured blazer dress by local designer Patty Ang. A pop of color, by way of her YSL heels, spiced things up. Capping off the OOTD was the quintessential bag all classy ladies ought to own: a Lady Dior in black.
4. For a day trying out the golf club for themselves, Maja dressed up the event's official polo shirt with an appropriately sporty white tennis skirt and had a cardigan tied around her shoulders.
5. To conclude an exciting week, Maja and her group attended a gala in their chicest formalwear. Not one to be upstaged easily, she slipped into a baby pink Patty Ang corset dress that had a feathery trim at the bottom. She paired it with strappy and glittery heels. We toast to this look!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!