Actress Maja Salvador recently jetted off for a vacation to El Nido, Palawan after months in quarantine and having been vaccinated. Together with her family and friends, Maja stayed at the beautiful Maremegmeg Beach Bar to soak up some much-needed fresh air, sea and sand to detox and relax. Besides the breathtaking beauty of the world renown travel destination, Maja and her beach outfits were a sight to see.
This time, the actress opted for sleek bikini sets in a singular color. No maillots made an appearance, but she did pack a few high-waisted bottoms during days she wanted to cover up a little bit more. Here, we round-up all her looks from her quick vacay at the Palawan paradise.
Maja Salvador’s Chic and Sultry Swimsuit OOTDs at El Nido, Palawan
1. The first look is a stunning wine colored two-piece that the actress paired with minimal accessories and a pair of aviators. Taken on a yacht showcasing the beauty of El Nido, Maja’s suit looks chic against the clear blue water and the picturesque scenery.
2. In a cozy photo with her boyfriend Rambo Nuñez (FYI, the trip also doubled as her beau’s birthday celebration!), Maja styled her bikini with a white maxi skirt that made it a whole new look!
3. In love with the blue hues! Maja posed in the water wearing a blue bikini from H&M’s collab with Liya Kebede’s swimwear label lemlem. She then finished off the look with a beige button-down that totally complimented the photo!
4. Maja posing with this lemon sorbet probably tastes as good as it looks! In this look, the actress wore a Rolling Stones shirt and a black bikini bottom. An oversized band tee is definitely a good choice for a cover up!
5. Her most hubadera look was a sleek and simple black bikini top and bottom that showed off Maja’s fit physique. Paired with simple necklaces, this is definitely an outfit to cop!
6. For a sweet beach pic by the shore, Maja posed with her sister Jessie as they matched in monochromatic swimsuits. The Salvador siblings have a penchant for clean and sleek lines when it comes to swimwear and we’re all for it!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!