Over the holidays, Maja Salvador flew out to Los Angeles to spend time with her family and enjoy some much-needed rest. For the trip, the actress opted to keep her wardrobe functional and neutral, making sure to elevate each look with choice designer items and tasteful accessories. She packed timeless luxury pieces like the Lady Dior Bag, the Chanel Classic Handbag, and the Bottega Veneta Pouch Bag, all of which suited her comfy selection of plain turtlenecks and sweaters.
If you'll be traveling to a locale with chilly weather but no frosty winds or snow, you can go ahead and take some notes from Maja's vacation outfits. Take a look below!
6 Comfy and Casual Travel OOTDs from Maja Salvador in Los Angeles
1. Maja celebrated the holiday cheer in a cozy knitted dress and the eye-catching cult fave Tabi boots by Maison Margiela.
2. While out and about with her beau Rambo Nuñez and his mother, Maja looked chic in a black turtleneck, brown leather trousers, and her usual stack of jewelry.
3. Not a fan of 2022's color of the year, Very Peri? Don't sweat it—you can stick to another breakout hue, i.e. the very chic Bottega or Gen Z green. While ringing in the new year, Maja wore a cardigan in that exact shade over a black bodysuit, a leather skirt, and chunky boots.
4. For a quick stroll around the city, Maja stepped out in a vanilla yellow sweater, black trousers, Dior sandals, a Balenciaga cap, and a Bottega Veneta Pouch Bag in tan.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Maja and Rambo had their fair share of couple OOTDs on this trip, too! Here, they sported matching white sneakers and dark sunglasses. Maja punctuated her all-white outfit with a gray vest and a classic flap black from Chanel.
6. During a shoe shopping run, the pair went twinning in fuzzy plaid coats. Maja looked extra feminine with a Lady Dior bag in tow and adorable clips in her hair. So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!