When picking out something to wear for a date, we usually gravitate towards black blazers and crisp white button-downs. While you can never go wrong with the classics, a little (or a lot of) color wouldn't hurt. It would certainly make time with your beau all the more memorable and fun, too, right?
Here to show us how to rock candy colors for romantic night-outs is Maine Mendoza. We all adore the Kapuso actress for her endearing personality, and that same cheerfulness seems to translate in her sartorial choices. It's no wonder fellow actor Arjo Atayde is head over heels for her! Below, we listed down eight colorful looks of hers you'd want to cop for your next date. Screenshot away!
LOOK: 8 Colorful Date OOTDs, As Seen on Maine Mendoza
1. To keep your cool while looking sharp for a beachside dinner, grab a ruffled sleeveless top and team it with a vibrant pair of trousers, like this fuchsia pair Maine has.
2. The couple seems to love being by the sea, and who could blame them! As seen on Maine, a summer-ready OOTD we all ought to have is an airy pair of coords in a fetching pastel hue. This green puff-sleeve one is certainly quite a great choice.
3. Both twinning in forest green this time, Maine was taking in the breeze in a puff-sleeved wrap dress. We also spot the two donning similar bracelets. Cute!
4. Could anything be sweeter than enjoying a meal while watching the sunset with your beau? Such a tender moment had Maine in the most adorable pastel checkered frock.
5. Still on the checkered kick, Maine donned the pattern via a blue and red maillot while on another sun-kissed vacay with Arjo.
6. Like Maine and Arjo, purple and yellow is a combo that will never get old. The Eat Bulaga host rocked the palette via a mockneck top and printed pants for a dinner.
7. Even for more dressed-up occasions, Maine never misses the chance to stand out in a vibrant hue. This rosy red dress was such a bold statement, and it matched so well with Arjo's bowtie.
8. If you're headed somewhere chilly, take cues from the couple and coordinate in coffee colors. Maine kept herself comfy yet chic in a sweater and cropped trousers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!