Earlier this month, Maggie Wilson touched down in Thailand for some much deserved R&R. She hit up all of the picture-perfect resorts and cafes the Land of Smiles had to offer, and even welcomed her 33rd year on Earth there.
When she wasn't in one of her signature swimmies or resortwear 'fits, Maggie was stomping around the city in the chicest neutral OOTDs. Leave it up to the budding entrepreneur to turn any no-frills ensemble into a high-impact moment. If you also fancy dressing on the more minimal yet stylish side of things for your next vacay, then scroll away and take notes.
LOOK: Maggie Wilson's travel outfits in Thailand
1. While this orange dress is the furthest thing from subtle, Maggie tamed the vibrant piece by teaming it with a bevy of black. Her blazer, combat boots, sunnies, and Boy Chanel handbag all streamlined the ensemble but still gave it attitude.
2. A casual day out had Maggie in a mustard yellow crop top and black bottoms. She also brought along her trusty shades and Chanel tote.
3. Going for more earthy tones this time, the 33-year-old donned a flattering brown halter top, teamed with a pair of wide-legged cream trousers. Her Louis Vuitton duffel bag went right along with the color scheme, but also co-starred as quite the statement piece.
4. Maggie wore this 'fit while cafe-hopping, but we reckon it'd also be a great casual option for the office. She added some flair to a white and black ensemble via some stacked bracelets, a monogram shoulder bag, and Golden Goose sneakers.
5. Maggie meant business in this OOTD, and we're loving it! She tied a button-down top over a slinky satin dress, and rounded things out with a pair of heels and a Bottega Veneta Pouch. Now, who said wearing head-to-toe black always looks drab?
6. On the flipside, all-white looks just as great on Maggie. We can imagine how elegantly this spaghetti-strap dress would flow in the wind, especially with its flouncy hem detail. Tastefully punctuating the OOTD were her brown block heels and gold accessories.
7. A more casual frock Maggie packed for the trip was this easy-breezy polka-dotted piece. Something as laidback as this called for a solid-toned handbag (in her case, an Hermès Constance), and a low-key yet fun pair of sandals.
8. The TV personality grabbed her cup of joe in a no-brainer ensemble we all ought to have in our closets: A crisp button-down shirt teamed with a mini skirt and sneakers, all in shades of white.
9. There are a couple of wardrobe MVPs working together in this OOTD. To take her white tee and black skirt combo up a notch, Maggie coupled it with a relaxed beige blazer. With her reliable pair of trainers and a Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis in tow, she was good to go.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!