With her megawatt smile and spectacular figure, Maggie Wilson is a serious stunner. A quick scroll through her radiant Instagram feed will show that she's a frequent beachgoer, often hitting sunny spots in both the Philippines and overseas. This January, the 32-year-old Binibining Pilipinas alumna flew over to El Nido, Palawan, where she vacationed for 10 days. As per usual, she immortalized the trip with a series of killer swimsuit photos. We're never not taking notes from her rotation of swimsuits and effortless poses!
Scroll through her gallery below!
Take a look at Maggie Wilson's stunning swimsuit photos in El Nido, Palawan:
1. This is proof that everyone needs a neon swimsuit in their closets. Maggie was absolutely head-turning in a highlighter green bikini and mixed gold jewelry. What's not to love?
2. She later posed in crystal-clear waters while clad in a grey bikini and opaque black sunnies. We love how her swimsuit matches the majestic rock formation behind her!
3. No swimsuit collection would be complete without a ferocious animal print suit. Maggie looked chic in a sassy leopard print maillot and oversized sunglasses.
4. Who says you can't wear black in the daytime? Maggie's brunch outfit consisted of a flattering bralette, high-slit maxi skirt, and assorted jewelry. So fresh!
5. Leopard and cheetah aren't the only animal prints in the book—we daresay that zebra print is just as cool. Maggie drove around the beach while wearing a sultry bikini, sunnies, and flip-flops. We just love how her swimmies accentuate her tattoos!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!