In case you haven’t seen it on your feed yet, Maggie Wilson went to Tulum, Mexico and basked under its glorious sun and Instagram-worthy beaches. The pictures from her trip were absolutely breathtaking and are definitely making us put Mexico on our travel bucket list! She even took us underwater with her scuba diving shots that gave us a glimpse of amazing marine life. It’s all really making us miss the beach and having salt in our hair.
While we’re here dreaming of our next beach trip, we’re definitely envying the stunning OOTDs she prepped for the getaway! It’s no secret Maggie never misses a beat when it comes to her summer looks. One thing we love about her style is that she’s not afraid to bare some skin, but somehow also finds a way to keep it classy and just the right amount sexy.
Although our beach getaways have been halted for now, nothing’s stopping us from taking style notes from this beach babe. Check out the sultry OOTDs we spotted on the former beauty queen during her vacay.
All of Maggie Wilson’s Stunning Beach Babe OOTDs in Tulum, Mexico
1. Starting off the list with this strappy two-piece bikini from Veronika Pagan in sage green—a color that seems to be so trendy these days. She paired it with her fave sunnies and a light blue button-down worn as cover-up. She even rolled up the sleeves for a more laidback look.
2. Maggie is definitely making a case for animal print at the beach while posing in this slip dress by the beachfront. Jewelry is the only thing we can afford to layer in this heat and she gives a perfect example by adding multiple necklaces and rings from Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry to complete her look.
3. Maggie looks immaculate in this revealing white number from Indah Clothing. She wore a cowl necked top with a sarong skirt; a combo that’s perfect for a summer soiree!
4. The entrepreneur opted for this deep fuschia bikini from Wanderlust Swim as she lounged by the beach to catch some sun. Maggie also layered some bangles for this look but what better accessory to pair with any OOTD than that contagious smile right?
5. Here is Maggie glowing in another ensemble from Indah Clothing. Wearing a black bra top with some breezy high-slit pants, she makes the most out of the Mexican golden hour with a stunning photo for the ‘gram. She topped it off with some gold accessories again from Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry, which seems to be her go-to jewelry label at the moment.
6. You can trust Maggie to pull-off a dangerously sexy hubadera look. Here, she flaunts a nude string bikini set she opted to flaunt without the top for a stunning pic by the shore! To add a touch of glam, she chose to stack quite a hefty arm party with gold bangles and rings, wore a statement pendant necklace, and even wore multiple ear cuffs and studs.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!