ICYMI, Maggie Wilson is living her best life in Los Angeles! The influencer and entrepreneur has been spotted in the west coast since last April when she attended the Coachella festival, and has been since touring around the laidback city.
Naturally, the Maggie made sure to wear only the most stylish ‘fits while in L.A. and we love how effortlessly chic they are! She donned a mix of hubadera looks and relaxed OOTDs that totally fit the chill lifestyle of the sunny state.
LOOK: Maggie Wilson's Cool, Casual Outfits in Los Angeles
1. Maggie opens her Coachella attendance with a sweet and sultry outfit. She dons into a black bralette and high-waisted bikini bottoms, and layers a frilly sheer lace dress. She toughens up the look by accessorizing with black pieces: wayfarers, Chanel flap bag, and lace-up boots.
2. You can never go wrong with an all-black ensemble, as Maggie proves it in this 'fit. The former beauty queen wore a black bustier dress with a see-through bodice and high slit; she's polished and prepared for the desert' high temps!
3. Maggie shows that you should always have a classic white tee even when you're traveling. Here's a comfy yet put-together neutral 'fit you can easily throw on: white tee tucked in cream denim jeans, teamed with a pair of comfy Golden Goose sneakers. Elevate the casual look with your choice of arm candy. In Maggie's case, she went with a structured Chanel flap bag with gold hardware.
4. Casual dressing doesn't always mean sweatshirts and pants. Do as Maggie does and go for a satin shirt dress with a fun print. While the piece seem like a dressier option, Maggie's sneakers helped tone it down a bit. She matched her kicks with her Hermès Constance bag, and tied it all together by wearing minimalist gold accessories to match her crossbody's hardware.
5. Maggie's not one to shy away from donning wild prints. Just take a look at her sultry leopard-print midi dress! She further highlights the dress' fierce vibe with her a edgy accessories: pointy black combat boots, jetblack sunglasses, and an all-black Chanel flap bag.
6. While Maggie seems to favor neutrals, she's unafraid to try out other fresh hues. For example, here's the beauty queen clad in a little satin green romper with a plunging neckline! She brings with her a moto jacket to transform the sweet look from day to night.
7. A black and white ‘fit is a no-fail option for Maggie, as seen in her chic long-sleeved striped shirt and leather mini skirt combo! For her accessories, she stuck to gold jewelry to spice up her neutral outfit.
8. Maggie may love wearing neutrals but one thing is for sure: She doesn't do boring. Take a look at her print-on-print OOTD that shows her expert-level way of mixing sweet and tough aesthetics.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!