Going somewhere special? Psych up your 'gram followers for your next vacay with a well-shot airport OOTD! Believe it or not, your luggage is actually your best bet for a statement accessory right now. To prove our point, here are 10 pose pegs from some of the most stylish gals online for your copping pleasure.
1. Stack your trunks up, sit on the resulting pile, and pose. Irene Kim does it best.
2. Kelsey Merritt is a fan of natural light! Head on outside and take photos while waiting for your ride.
3. A chill pre-flight lounge is a pretty ideal setting, says Jess Connelly.
4. Have someone take a paparazzi-esque walking shot of you à la Dara Park. (Don't forget to wave to your fansites.)
5. Look moodily over your shoulder like Ida Anduyan.
6. Your morning coffee cup makes a great prop, according to Aimee Song!
7. Pretending to fix your hair is probably the oldest trick in the book, but it sure works hard!
8. Flaunt your cool carry-on and fun travel kicks all at the same time.
9. If, like Heart Evangelista, you've got a fabulous faux fur coat on, there ain't much you need to do!
10. Go monochrome black-and-white! Find the nearest blank wall and snap away.