Picture this: Your whole barkada finally agrees to reunite after two long years of online classes and Zoom e-numans. You prep your purse and rush to your closet to find an IG-worthy getup, only to realize that you've forgotten how to dress for the outside world
Sounds familiar? Fret not! It'll take a while to get back into the groove of day-to-day styling, but it's nothing a little OOTD inspo can't fix. Below, we've rounded up eight chill outfits that'll get you excited for your upcoming girls night out—all approved by your fave local influencers, of course. Keep reading to find your next peg!
8 Chill OOTD Ideas for Your Next Night Out, As Seen on Influencers
1. Here, Bella Racelis dons the quintessential weekend getup: crop top, high-waisted jeans, and white sandals. This is a great go-to if you want a mix of trendy and timeless.
2. Corset tops made their big comeback in 2021, and they've only gotten more popular since. Rei Germar effortlessly elevates the piece with sophisticated trousers and a delicate choker.
3. Ashley Garcia pulls off Y2K fashion best, so it's no surprise that this Bratz-esque 'fit is a total home run. We're totally hooked on those retro platform sandals!
4. If you think denim on denim is dead, this outfit from Ciara Gan will change your mind. For that boyish-meets-girly vibe, she offsets the rugged co-ords with a cute floral top.
5. Flirty and flattering, bodycon dresses are practically made for Friday nights. Aika Agustin dresses down the playful number with a classic pair of white high tops.
6. Next time your squad visits BGC for a classy wine night, take note of Ry Velasco's timeless 'fit. Like a true working girl, she sticks to neutral colors and structured pieces.
7. FYI, shy girls can pull off crop tops too. For instance, Killa Kush pairs hers with an oversized flannel and a high-waisted skirt for added coverage!
8. This comfy fit from Mika Salamanca is a must-try for streetwear lovers! To DIY, you'll need some chunky sneakers and an oversized tee that doubles as a dress.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!